Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberTwo true stories, a bit off topic but yet still on-topic.
David Ice
MemberTwo true stories, a bit off topic but yet still on-topic.
David Ice
MemberI honestly don’t remember who said it, but she said “all it takes is one moving plaid in the first violin section and you’re toast.”
David Ice
MemberHi Sherry!
That was Lori Andrews, and yes she was really playing, live!
David Ice
MemberHi Margaret,
With your permission I’d like to jump in.
Straight vs. extended:
David Ice
MemberHi Carl,
Believe it or not, Conrad Nelson was THE FIRST harpist I ever met in the flesh, when I was working on the Grizzly Adams TV show up in Salt Lake City, Utah.
David Ice
MemberWell, I know I’m not verbalizing it well.
David Ice
MemberI always liked Salzedo’s maxim:
“There are no difficult things.
David Ice
MemberYou hit it exactly, Carl.
David Ice
MemberHi Carl,
That sounds like a variation of how David Watkins taught me.
David Ice
MemberThanks for the info, Kay!
David Ice
MemberHi Jessica,
Have you asked the regular harpist how soon the checks come out?
David Ice
MemberHi Carl and Janet,
I concur with you both, believe it or not!
David Ice
MemberHi Janet,
I realize that we have a very unique situation here in Phoenix.
David Ice
MemberHi Carl,
What we’ve done in the Phoenix area is every couple of years or so, we send out a totally anonymous questionaire to all professional harpists.
-
AuthorPosts