Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Janna,
I have not painted on the
February 19, 2008 at 2:59 am in reply to: Give your take on this – telecasting/video conferencing & copyright #163403Cheryl Z.
ParticipantAs for copyright infringement.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantCongratulations Denise!
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Kay,
Grandmahood is a whole new expericence!
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Evangeline,
What you describe about our posts showing up on a google search is exactly why I changed from using my full name to using my first name and last initial.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantEnjoyed the pictures very much.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantWhat is water gilding?
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantNo harm done Patti.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Martin,
While sitting in a chair, I prop the Harpsicle against my padded harp bench.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantThanks David for letting me know how you did the lights.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantThanks Steven for the info.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Steven,
The blue lights in white garland sounds really pretty.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantWhat Beth said wasn’t that bad?
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantWanda,
Ditto to what John wrote.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantBeth,
There was no reason for you to make
-
AuthorPosts