Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantI have a Dusty 36 and a Harpsicle.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantYour welcome.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantI think you have a wonderful idea.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Judy,
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Sharon,
Sylvia Woods carries a book that you might be interested in called, “The Teacher’s Guide to Music, Media, and Copyright Law”.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi David,
Question – Did that high of humidity effect the harp at all?
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantThe titles are “I Am Going To Stay Home And Enjoy Christmas, Just Because It’s Christmas”
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Matthew,
Thanks for posting about the kantele.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Madeline,
Try getting a Harpsicle or Sharpsicle.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi David,
What a nasty situation to deal with no doubt.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantCorrection for Peg 28 light.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Julie,
I was
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Shelby,
I agree with Jennifer as to why the sharpsicle might not be a good choice for
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Alan,
Your wife’s harp is really interesting.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantEvelyn’s answer has made me wonder.
-
AuthorPosts