column

retuneing during a wedding

Home Forums Coffee Break retuneing during a wedding

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    sherry-lenox
    Participant

My thoughts are with Beth, as I have walked more than once in her shoes. The harp came to me at a time of loss and sorrow, and has been a source of solace in the time since, so my hope is that her music will help her as mine has me.

unknown-user
    Participant

Please pass on my condolences to Beth. There is nothing harder than losing a child and not having your husband near by.

And really, what she said was not that bad…. I think everyone over reacted and I must admit that I was more uncomfortable with the moralistic tirade that ensued than her slightly crabby comments.

Please do pass on my

rod-c
    Participant

Wanda:

Thank you for posting. As one who responded tersely to Beth’s post, I now understand what may have motivated her comments. Still, I believe that our own personal tragedies (and we’ve all had them), do not give us license to lash out at totally innocent people. I wish Beth well in this terribly painful time.

Best regards,

Rod C.

Cheryl Z.
    Participant

What Beth said wasn’t that bad?

brook-boddie
    Participant

Maybe it’s just me, but there’s something a little fishy about the posts by Beth and Wanda.

catherine-rogers
    Participant

Maybe it’s time to abandon this thread. The original question has been sufficiently answered.

sherry-lenox
    Participant

Second.

Charles
    Participant

“Good Greif Charlie Brown, Let it go.”

“Ok I have.”

Thanks for all the advice and support I’ll pose another thought provoking question with it comes to me but right now I need to get back into

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.