harpcolumn

retuneing during a wedding

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break retuneing during a wedding

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    sherry-lenox
    Participant

My thoughts are with Beth, as I have walked more than once in her shoes. The harp came to me at a time of loss and sorrow, and has been a source of solace in the time since, so my hope is that her music will help her as mine has me.

unknown-user
    Participant

Please pass on my condolences to Beth. There is nothing harder than losing a child and not having your husband near by.

And really, what she said was not that bad…. I think everyone over reacted and I must admit that I was more uncomfortable with the moralistic tirade that ensued than her slightly crabby comments.

Please do pass on my

rod-c
    Participant

Wanda:

Thank you for posting. As one who responded tersely to Beth’s post, I now understand what may have motivated her comments. Still, I believe that our own personal tragedies (and we’ve all had them), do not give us license to lash out at totally innocent people. I wish Beth well in this terribly painful time.

Best regards,

Rod C.

Cheryl Z.
    Participant

What Beth said wasn’t that bad?

brook-boddie
    Participant

Maybe it’s just me, but there’s something a little fishy about the posts by Beth and Wanda.

catherine-rogers
    Participant

Maybe it’s time to abandon this thread. The original question has been sufficiently answered.

sherry-lenox
    Participant

Second.

Charles
    Participant

“Good Greif Charlie Brown, Let it go.”

“Ok I have.”

Thanks for all the advice and support I’ll pose another thought provoking question with it comes to me but right now I need to get back into

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.