Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantAndy,
Now that’s funny!!!
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantWhen the Olympics were in Los Angeles we got to see Ronald Reagan at the opening ceremonies at Dodger Stadium.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantThat’s plane – not place.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Becky,
Go for getting the Ravenna.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Becky,
Personally, I would go ahead and get the Ravenna and then start saving for your dream harp.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Katherine,
Beautiful shades of blue!
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi k d,
What kind/brand of paint and varnish
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Michelle,
I forgot to tell you.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Michelle,
At my son’s recent wedding a lady sang “You Raise Me Up”.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Becky,
Welcome to the harp world!
The Revenna’s are very nice harps and Dusty Strings makes very sturdy harps.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi David,
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantMaybe it was.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantThanks Barbara for letting me know David’s name.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantOne correction – I gave the wrong name for the seminar.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantA few years ago I attended a
-
AuthorPosts