Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Kay,
I know exactly how you feel!
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Esmeralda,
If you are talking about the colored rings, it says on Sylvia’s website that the rings go on the tuning pins of a pedal harp.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Diane,
If you go to the “best sellers” page on Sylvia’s website, you can find the rings easier than typing in rings in the search box.
Hope this helps.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Diane,
Sylvia Woods sells little rubber colors rings that can be used on a lever harp or pedal harp.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantJust hang in there Michael!
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantThanks for the update.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Mike,
I just ordered the pickup kit for the harpsicle last Friday.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Mike,
Since your harp teacher has seen the strings and agrees that they are not normal strings, you should probably change the strings to be on a safer side.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Marisa,
I tune the harps to C.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Mike,
Just thought of something.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantCorrection – The website for Park Stickney should read, http://www.jazzharp.com .
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Kit,
Go to Park Stickney’s website http://www.jazharp.com and you can see the picture of him with his harp in the sidecar of his motorcyle.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantMike,
Forgot to tell you.
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Mike,
When I got my
Cheryl Z.
ParticipantHi Denise,
Mrs. Bush
-
AuthorPosts