column

Where are you?

Home Forums Coffee Break Where are you?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    min0921@hotmail.com
    Participant

I’m in Toronto.

Victor Ortega
    Participant

Hey Gina, that is exciting indeed.

Hi Gina,

Oh wow!!! Congratulations on your new harp. What model/brand did you buy? I remember waiting for my harp — just last year around this time. It came on February 16th. It is a very exciting time for you.

June

brook-boddie
    Participant

I’m in Shreveport, LA, which is in far northwest LA.

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi there!
    I live on the other corner of the world….
    Palermo, Italy

nice to meet you all
    hope to exchange thoughts, ideas and experience here in the forum.
    Regards

unknown-user
    Participant

hehe.. don’t worry Simona.. you’re not on the otherside of the world for everyone here… i’m just a half an hour flight away : )

unknown-user
    Participant

Malta!wondeful!
    So we are neighbours!!!

unknown-user
    Participant

I’m in Brisbane, Australia.

vince-pierce
    Participant

I (unfortunately) live in Waco, Texas, known for David Koresh, a murdered men’s basketball team member (and women’s NCAA champions), and Dr. Pepper. Fortunately for me there is a school here called Baylor University with a great music program that will be giving me a degree in a couple years! I’m originally from El Paso, Texas, and if it weren’t for that, I would have started learning the harp as soon as I knew what it was! Thank goodness we have a harp teacher here!
    Vince Pierce

Oh – and I’ll be spending five weeks in Paris/Lyon this summer for study abroad, and I’m just going to say I ‘live’ there! I will be staying with a French family, so I guess I’m entitled to say that 🙂

unknown-user
    Participant

Yay! Hi Sam!

unknown-user
    Participant

Belgrade , Serbia .

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi all!

kay-lister

Hi Jennifer – Welcome to MD.

John McK
    Participant

Winston-Salem, NC. Despite making a nuisance of myself here for a good while, I just got a harp this past monday, a Thormahlen Serenade.

I also play Irish flute compulsively, both in sessions and for low-level gigs with some friends. I’ve already learned a tremendous deal about the harp from everyone – thanks!

sherry-lenox
    Participant

Hi John- What color is your Serenade? Mine is blonde, very pretty, but I like the other colors also.

I’m here, born and bred, in Morris County, north central NJ.I had some early problems finding harp connections here, but now I have an excellent teacher, and I will be joining the local harp circle soon.

There are numerous cultural happenings in this area, but very little with harp except the usual orchestral performances, and I was surprised at that when I started looking because we’re only about an hour away from NYC.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.