harpcolumn

Where are you?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Where are you?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Hi S S,

How very exciting and congrat’s! You must have picked it up yesterday, how did it go? Does it feel amazing to have it in your home?
    I have not

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi Wendy and all. Yes, my husband and I drove down from Canada to the USA, and picked up my new L&H 85GP on Tuesday the 19th. I was so excited when I saw it delivered to the store by a huge truck . We knew it

unknown-user
    Participant

Wendy, I’d love to meet you. Maybe we can plan something. As I said, we live over in Ladner. Do you ever come this way? We also can tell you about NS, as we did a tour of the Province. It is definitely quieter, and beautiful in many parts. I didn’t

Congratulations on your new pedal harp. It is soooooo exciting!!!

June

unknown-user
    Participant

Oh No! I’ll have to admit it now…I’m in Tasmania……

unknown-user
    Participant

I’m in England, near the south coast city of Brighton, and basking in gorgeous winter sunshine right now

unknown-user
    Participant

I live in the Twin Cities, Minnesota by a lake. 🙂 I love to watch the herons and snowy egrets fly by. So beautiful!! I teach harp in Forest Lake and in Saint Paul at East Metro Music Academy, and freelance as a performer/composer/arranger. This is my second year here, but my husband grew up one hour from where we currently live. I am so happy to live here – wonderful, interesting people and scenery. 🙂

Alicia D. Strange
    Participant

I live in Randleman, NC-which is just south of Greensboro.

kay-lister

I live on the good old Eastern Shore of Maryland just 20 miles east of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.

carl-swanson
    Participant

Juliet- That’s a version of the “Wendy” story I had not heard. But isn’t it amazing for an author to have invented a name that is very popular now.

harpglo-jean
    Participant

I live in San Pedro, CA, otherwise known as the Port of Los Angeles…and where the opening to the old t.v. show Love Boat was shot, capturing our beautiful Vincent Thomas Bridge and World Cruise Center….Not too many harps here either, but luckily, and I guess miraculously, my harp teacher, Heather, lives only 3 blocks away, making me want to roll my Dusty over to house on nice warm days….

carl-swanson
    Participant

Ah…Nice warm days….

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi! I’m from St. Petersburg, Russia, the Venice of the North. I started my harp lessons in the beginning of October 2006, and on 23 December I had my first public concert )) performing “Reverie” by Grandjany and “Mountain stream” by Skeila Kanga with my hands trembling like mad ))). Unforgettable experience! Now I’m getting acquainted with a

unknown-user
    Participant

Live outside of Pittsburgh Pa. Glad to be sending out the harp vibe from this area. ken

unknown-user
    Participant

I’m in Florida panhandle, in Pensacola.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies