harpcolumn

Curly Wurly’s New Harp Picture

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Curly Wurly’s New Harp Picture

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    vince-pierce
    Participant

Those 100’s seem irresistable! A friend of mine has one, and all the rest of us in the studio are jealous because of the amazing sound it has. I wish I had the money to buy that harp, especially since I kind of prefer semi-grands (being 5’4″). They’re easier to move around, too. Wow, I’m a whole foot shorter than you, Brook!

Your 17 is quite beautiful, how fortunate to get curly-wurly maple, though I do love my birds-eye, finally.

My troubador also needs new levers. How much does it cost to get them put on? I was never able to get a price on it.

I had new Camac levers, new over-sized pegs and new strings and it was $1500. Tom Bell had to do a lot of “diddling” and made some (not all)

unknown-user
    Participant

Here is my Veracruz harp in action! Hey, there’s room for more than pedal and lever harps here, right??

harpglo-jean
    Participant

Hi John,

Yes!, there’s room for all types of harps….and your Veracruz harp is beautiful, along with its sound!… I listened to some of your audios and you play magnificent!….I’ve just seen these harps around in different Mariachi bands, but know nothing about them, so, I have a few questions….How many strings does yours have?..and what type of levers are on it? and how much do they typically cost? and where would one go to purchase one?…I once heard La Bamba played on this type of harp and it sounded so great!…….

Welcome to the Harp Column Forum!..

Gloria

unknown-user
    Participant

John,

That’s a beautiful instrument.

jessica-wolff
    Participant

A ringer for my old Trooby, which was bought used in 1978.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies