Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
unknown-user
ParticipantI don’t disagree with the other posts.
unknown-user
Participanthi Panda,
I’m living in Germany, in Black Forest and have no possibility to find a teacher for cromatic harp somewhere here, If you know how I can order any books for this orcan give me some adwice, it would be really great. I’m an opera singer and just start to play chromatic harp, which I already love very much. I don’t know, where are you at home but I’m going to visit London from 23 to 31 of Oktober
unknown-user
ParticipantWhat site is it on?
unknown-user
ParticipantI found a 250$ harpsicle harp on ebay……Is that any good?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Forest-Green-Harpsicle-Harp-great-present_W0QQitemZ280404299848QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4149661048&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14unknown-user
Participantthat is awesome. I kept looking online and couldn’t find anything and then I found this forum
unknown-user
ParticipantSo 26 string is pretty decent? Which brand is best for folk scottish irish type of music?
I am looking for somethign 26 or higher but if 26 is decent I can go with that since I’m on a tight budget.unknown-user
ParticipantI am interested in folk, Scottish, Irish song….not interested in jazz.
unknown-user
ParticipantI live in tampa, florida but I am closer to brandon, florida 33619
unknown-user
Participantthe hammer went missing…so my brother helped me drill it out! i was very hesitant about it at first but desperation does occasionally initiate miracles. we didn’t use an electric drill though, because we weren’t sure of how to use it properly. so we used a hand drill instead and it was pretty much effective until the point when the drill bit broke but we replaced it. After drilling for sometime, i decided to try poking the knot out since the knot was already loosened by the drilling. Just as i was doing so, the knot popped out!
thanks for the advice 🙂
unknown-user
Participantthanks for the advice, i will try it later and hope i don’t mess up.
it’s a camac harp and the hole is pretty big. there was a cross piece but i lost that anchor to the string so i used a 5th octave G string instead. Somehow the anchor fell out and i guess the knot wasn’t secure in the first place. unfortunately i only found out that it happened today, when i was about to replace the string.
unknown-user
Participantno where near a harp technician, there aren’t any in singapore..
unknown-user
Participantpedal harp, 5th octave D string.
unknown-user
Participanti’ve tried everything that’s been suggested on the page but the knot is still very firmly stuck! does anyone else know any other way?
thanks!unknown-user
ParticipantI know it’s pedal.
unknown-user
ParticipantI remember that piano quite well!
-
AuthorPosts