Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
unknown-user
ParticipantI have played in a hospital, in a NICU ward and a cancer ward.
unknown-user
ParticipantI think the nancy Rae harp was found at virginia Harp centers used harp list.

unknown-user
ParticipantHello Jim, I was curious where you found the Nancy Rae lever harp. Is the store located near Missouri of Illinois?
Thanks
unknown-user
ParticipantOK – this wasn’t
unknown-user
ParticipantHi Candace.
I would strongly recommend taking a course in musicianship at the bedside, as there is much more to playing in a hospital than you may realize.
unknown-user
Participanthola amigos del arpa en latino america y el mundo!! les envio un gran saludo, visiten mi espacio por la web!! alli encontraran dos piezas musicales del trabajo discografico de mi agrupacion instrumental venezolana.
http://www.myspace.com/angeltolosaensambleacontratiempohello friends of the Harp in Latin america and the world! them send a
great greeting, visits my space by the Web! these found two pieces
musical of the discografic work of my Venezuelan instrumental
grouping http://www.myspace.com/angeltolosaensambleacontratiempounknown-user
ParticipantPlease excuse the redundancy in the phrase ” older patients
unknown-user
ParticipantHi Candace
I played in a hospital for a lady and I guess it went off well. Whenever I played there was a group of nurses and other patients outside the room asking me to keep going. The lady said she enjoyed it too. Now she was in palliative care and I found the best thing for her, was simple hymns, folk songs (Ash Grove, Carrick Fergus, Greensleeves as you mention, and such songs). As a general rule, people on serious amounts of pain killers, and older patients
unknown-user
ParticipantPrice correction $13,950.
unknown-user
ParticipantForgot to mention my e-mail address, which is: sstevenson@dccnet.com.
February 15, 2008 at 3:13 pm in reply to: For Sale: L&H 85 Semi-Grand Pedal Harp British Columbia Canada #160989unknown-user
ParticipantSorry about that!
unknown-user
ParticipantI get the question of wouldn’t it have been better to play the flute,especially when they see me packing up my harp (generally with my dad’s aid)
unknown-user
ParticipantI suspect that stardom inspires either nastiness or graciousness in the recipient, according to their character or experiences.
unknown-user
ParticipantThank you for your perspective.
unknown-user
Participantthank you very much!!! Really! I send you an email. Please let me know if you received it.
-
AuthorPosts