harpcolumn

For Sale: L&H 85 Semi-Grand Pedal Harp British Columbia Canada

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists For Sale: L&H 85 Semi-Grand Pedal Harp British Columbia Canada

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by J P.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Is there anyone out there looking for a beautiful, like new, L&H 85 Semi-Grand pedal harp? It has 46 strings, a strong rich tone, and is well balanced. Not a scratch or mark on it anywhere. The color is mahogany. There is an Artist Bench and Ravel Music stand, both from L&H to match, plus tuners. Due to circumstances I am having to sell it, and I dearly want it to go to someone who will get good use out of it, and love it as much as I did. I live in British Columbia, Canada in the Lower Mainland. Please e -mail me if you want further information: sstevenson@dccnet.com. This is a good buy, and too good to miss.

Nelleke Kerkhoff
    Participant

Bummer! You’re two months to late!

unknown-user
    Participant

Sorry about that!

HBrock25
    Keymaster

How old is it and how much are you selling it for? I have a 85 CG currently and love it. I’m going to school in Canada next year (Alberta) and don’t want to take my own. I live in California and want a harp used to the weather up there.

I look forward to your reply.

J P
    Participant

What a lovely sounding harp!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.