Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Tacye
ParticipantActually the model is very pertinent – I find the Princess Sakura very different to the other Aoyamas I have played.
Tacye
ParticipantI use libraries very little for solo music, and mostly for getting photocopies of out of copyright, out of print, rarities.
Tacye
ParticipantDoes the trailer have any suspension?
Tacye
ParticipantRosey, Are you familiar with the theory of temperaments?
Tacye
ParticipantAnother issue which has not been mentioned is the simple one of ‘working from home’.
Tacye
ParticipantMorley, Pilgrim, Hollywell Music, Affairs of the Harp.
July 3, 2012 at 10:49 pm in reply to: Is 5 years old too young to start learning how to play? #165750Tacye
ParticipantI find beginners, of any age really benefit from weekly lessons, even 15 minutes a week would be better than 30 minutes a fortnight if the teacher is willing to give such short lessons.
July 3, 2012 at 10:39 pm in reply to: Which Lyon and Healy pedal harp has the fullest sound, 85CG, Chicago CG Extended or 100? #145705Tacye
ParticipantOn average, and unhelpfully, I would say the one which is being best played.
Tacye
ParticipantL&H do ergonomic tuning keys in colours (if her harp takes that size).
Tacye
ParticipantIt is on the bottom.
Tacye
ParticipantI find I adapt relatively quickly – I used to have lessons on an Obermayer harp which had a bass where the octaves felt very small, but at the same time far away compared to my harp.
June 25, 2012 at 8:41 pm in reply to: Browne and Buckwell 8 pedal harp in Aberdeen, MS June 23 #69682Tacye
ParticipantDavid, in case you are interested I have a B&B nearly 100 serial numbers earlier (also a semigrand) which is dated on the inside of one of the mechanism plates 1899 where you can only see it when you take the mechanism to pieces.
Tacye
ParticipantI don’t have much of a mental image of an extended cab but I think these can take at least four people?
Tacye
ParticipantThis question reads as though you are considering giving the microwave a more comfortable ride than the harp.
Tacye
ParticipantThere isn’t much we can say from that quality of photo – so much of harp value depends on condition and can often only be determined from a personal examination.
-
AuthorPosts