harpcolumn

Browne and Buckwell 8 pedal harp in Aberdeen, MS June 23

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Browne and Buckwell 8 pedal harp in Aberdeen, MS June 23

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

WOW! Look at this harp that will be auctioned off in Aberdeen, MS on June 23.http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=1456912&category=0&zip=&kwd=

Evelyn Tournquist
    Participant

What a shame somebody ruined it by trying to “fix it up”

Gillian Bradford
    Participant

Nothing a good restorer can’t fix. What a darling little harp.

carl-swanson
    Participant

It looks like someone may have done a cosmetic restoration on it. I suspect it’s a long way from being playable. Still, its in much better condition generally then any other B & B harp I have seen.

katerina
    Participant

the harp is lovely… but I’d bite the head off that one who repainted it.

David Caito
    Participant

David, congratulations! Some friends of mine went to the auction and said it was amazing. I’m sure everyone here would love a description of the harp and how it functions.

Tacye
    Participant

David, in case you are interested I have a B&B nearly 100 serial numbers earlier (also a semigrand) which is dated on the inside of one of the mechanism plates 1899 where you can only see it when you take the mechanism to pieces.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.