harpcolumn

Stix and strings. and other things!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Stix and strings. and other things!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Judith Helms
    Participant

I find that most people who are creative have more than one medium in which they express themselves.

Sylvia
    Participant

Thank you for sharing your skills.

barbara-low
    Participant

That is a beautiful Norwegian sweater, Judith. One of these days I hope to knit one. I’ve done some stranded work, so do knit, crochet and sew for myself, family and friends. I’ve even done some sewing for my workplace, come to think of it…and oddly enough, did some patching up of a horse blanket. Thank you for sharing your blog.

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

The harp is just the latest path on my creative journey. I’ve been into photography for years, and that has branched out to computer graphics and design. Before that it was crochet, knitting, and wood turning. Before that it was music arranging and composition. But right now all I do is occasional photography, graphic design, quilt and

barbara-low
    Participant

Wood turning is so wonderful to watch. Objects take shape right before your eyes.

I also have begun to learn to spin wool into yarn. I have about 9 spindles and 2 spinning wheels, 1 being electric and the other a double treadle. I haven’t decided if it’s fun yet ;-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies