harpcolumn

Pedal Felt

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Pedal Felt

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    HBrock25
    Participant

Hi, i have a problem about the pedal felt..

is it hard to change a pedal felt by myself? is there any video of how to change a pedal felt?

As my felt always fold up, i don’t wanna move my harp every time for change the felt, i wanna do it by myself. But i have no idea how. Would you all give me to advice??

P.S is it really necessary to change the felt when it has folded up?

Thanks

Tacye
    Participant

I don’t find it hard – a bit tedious maybe.

Katrina Wong

No, i didn’t, Thanks for website . is there any risks to change the felt by myself with no knowledge of it?

Yes i mean they have a holes on the felt..

another question, My harp is L&H Chicago CGE. i believe that they don’t have a little tire under the bass. But i wanna move my harp to the living room from the music room, can i just haul it? will it scraped my harp bass?? (I don’t have the harp dolly)

Thank you very much

Sylvia
    Participant

You’re not getting much response, so I’ll add a comment.

Sylvia
    Participant

I should say that just for short distances I slide.

Tacye
    Participant

My harp is an 85CG and didn’t have wheels either – I used to slide it on hard floors (the front feet were round metal, presumably designed to slide), pick it up, use the trolley or ‘walk’ it from foot to foot.

Sylvia
    Participant

At one time, my Ayoama Etude had wheels on the front.

Katrina Wong

the wheel is different with harp shoes? http://us.harp.com/info/products/pact_show/id_19396507/

Where can i buy it?? All i can touch is the Base Bolt~~ >.

Tacye
    Participant

If you want (indoor!) wheels to replace the shoes on the front feet I suggest you ask a technician as they need to be set into the wood.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies