Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sylvia
ParticipantHere is what Sam posted.
“I believe that anything above about 20 degrees F should be fine. Below that, the finish will crack, but cold won’t really hurt the harp. I don’t remember where I got that information – it was either from an informed poster here on a different thread or from a maintenance workshop. Anyway, It’s the heat that kills, because the glue melts at dangerously low temps.”
~SamSylvia
ParticipantI live in a hot (mostly) place, and I have certain dresses that I wear outdoors, with a minimum of undies.
Sylvia
ParticipantThanks for the pic.
Sylvia
ParticipantCan you show us a picture of it?
Sylvia
ParticipantNo one has answered, so maybe my answer will be better than none?
Sylvia
ParticipantIs your Mighty Bright a single light or the kind with two lights, each on a separate gooseneck?
Sylvia
ParticipantI mean….even in the pedal harp world, there are those who look down their noses (both players and audience) on the smaller pedal harps…so it’s not just the lever harp players who get flak.
Sylvia
ParticipantNot exactly an exciting story here compared to the previous ones…the only mishap I had this year was that the choir organist switched keys on one of the carols during the mass.
Sylvia
ParticipantThis really should be its own thread!
Sylvia
ParticipantThe link works when I copy and paste it into the address bar, but not when I click on it here in the post…don’t know why.
Sylvia
ParticipantYou can hear a lot of it in the excerpts.
Sylvia
Participanthttp://www.vanderbiltmusic.com/benches.php
I have one like the one shown at the bottom of this page.
Sylvia
ParticipantMy Aoyama Étude is Niña, born in Japan with a French name, and I gave her a Spanish name.
Sylvia
ParticipantThe harp society listing has her email as rculp000@centurytel.net
Her phone is listed as 479-736-3044.
Sylvia
ParticipantI guess there was an error in packaging, but I don’t see why it was so hard to explain.
-
AuthorPosts