Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThanks for all the replies.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI tried that. It still being weird. I guess I just don’t get the physics of why it would sharpen by loosening the disk and then reengaging the disk.
Sidney Dharmavaram
Participant0 have chosen Bridal Chorus.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantYup.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI just got character shoes and found I like them for using with harp.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThanks, that’s good info.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThanks Barbara.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI did my first bridal show this year.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantWe just have to get Teifi harps to be popular and more available in the U.S.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantBest levers I’ve ever seen are by Teifi in Wales.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThat’s true that we should figure out what the humidity actually is.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantI think in theory that would work.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantVenus harps said they would fix the problem for free, but just getting the harp there would be hundreds of dollars if not more.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantIs this something normal for a harp of this age? Is that why you think the others should be replaced too?
It occured to me that the harp belongs to an engineering school. There’s got to be someone there that can make rivets!
Carl, what does your bolt kit cost? I personally can’t make the decisions on the harp since it belongs to a university, but I can collect the data for them.
Thanks.
Sidney Dharmavaram
ParticipantThis is a little bit off topic, but I’m going to be playing the South Pacific harp part in April with our local orchestra.
-
AuthorPosts