Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantHaving watched the comings and goings of the adults (and children) of our own teacher over the last few years I think that there is a quite substantial
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantThank you Saul, that is wonderful footage.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI would add that having been through 5 teachers myself over
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantCarl,
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantHope everyone had a lovely Xmas
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantThe best behaved audience I have seen this year
December 15, 2010 at 1:05 am in reply to: Harpmobile dies in deer strike; recommendations for replacements #157903Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantGlad to hear you are OK.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantWhy not an older one as long as you get it properly checked first and find out whether you are looking at major renovation in the near future?
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantThe books
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantGreat singing –
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantIn the Bleak Midwinter is my granny’s favourite carol so I know that one.
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantOne of my
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI try and do a bit before school, about an hour when I get home and then Mummy usually plays with me if she is not at the hospital
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantThis sounds like me
Philippa mcauliffe
ParticipantI dont think that it is that easy and I deal with a relatively light Camac Atlantide stuck onto the spike on its own trolley leaving me quite free – possibly because I came to it in my 40s but I am fit too and have done Olympic distance triathlons.
-
AuthorPosts