Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
laura-stokes
ParticipantI went to The Shenandoah Performing Arts Camp last year (the summer before my senior year) and absolutely loved it. Jessica Frost is fantastic! and Bridgett Stuckey, the SU harp professor gave lessons and helped too. It was nice because it was a quite small camp and there were only three harpists which meant that we really got to know each other and had to learn tons of music. I also took voice lessons while there which I also loved and you could easily take piano. There is orchestra, wind ensemble and chamber music groups all of which needed harp last year. I also got to accompany the Chorus which was fun.
I highly suggest the SU camp.laura-stokes
ParticipantI just finished my college search and I will be attending the Peabody Institute next fall to study with Ruth Inglefield. I think she is fantastic!
laura-stokes
ParticipantI got the book, the arrangement is very nice, it is only two pages but is very true to the score and it is easy to elaborate.
laura-stokes
ParticipantThanks for the info. I think I might get the Yashneva book.
laura-stokes
ParticipantMy Venus Paragon is named Erica, a name that was given to her by a previous owner.
laura-stokes
ParticipantI look forward to it!!
laura-stokes
ParticipantI have been asked to play for a local production of this show next year.
December 31, 2007 at 1:22 am in reply to: Universities and conseratories with the best harp programs #166950laura-stokes
ParticipantThank you all for your input! I am sorry
laura-stokes
ParticipantHi I am Laura I am 15 and i have been playing harp for nearly 8 years. I’d love to talk to other young harpists. laurapakora2
laura-stokes
Participant1.
-
AuthorPosts