harpcolumn

new Timothy lap harp

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories new Timothy lap harp

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Has anyone seen or played one of these harps?

I think this is the replacement for the Aedh which he no longer makes. I haven’t played one, but I have played his floor harps (at the AHS Conference this year) and they are really very nice. His prices are on the high side I thought, however.

Briggsie

unknown-user
    Participant

Ah!

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

<<

unknown-user
    Participant

Hi, Jerusha,

I’d love to make it to Big Sky, but it’s a long way west for us.

Timothy, my humble apologies. When I saw your harps at the AHS I was told the price in Canadian and not US, and that seemed high. I didn’t realize it was

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I am happy to say I own one. Most excellent harp. Strong even voicing lovely tone good tension. This 27 string harp has great volume and projects very well. It is a larger lap harp model which is exactly what I wanted. I have been able to transpose quite a bit within its octave ranges. This is a well thought out design with top notch wood selections. Timothy doesn’t mess around and all the thought and testing he has invested through the years has been reflected in these amazing instruments. This is a 100% handmade instrument and that is part of what I was looking to pay for. You cant go wrong looking further into Timothy Harps.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.