harpcolumn

Harp and Violin

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Harp and Violin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    carl-swanson
    Participant

I just got the most gorgeous CD of music for harp and violin. It’s by violinist Anne Akiko Meyers and it’s called Seasons…Dreams. Some of the cuts are with pianist Reiko Uchida and are gorgeous. She’s a wonderful pianist. The harp cuts are with Emanuel Ceysson. The recording was made at Mechanics Hall in Worcester Massachusetts and I lent Emanuel my Wurlitzer DDX, serial number 1105 which is on my web site. it sounds unbelievable!

If you google Anne Akiko Meyers you can get all of the information about the recording and hear samples.

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Carl,

I just listened to all of the tracks.

carl-swanson
    Participant

Thanks Jerusha. I particularly like the Beau Soir of Debussy. It certainly helped that the recording was made in one of the most extraordinary halls in the world. I hope this inspires them to make another CD that is all harp and violin.

Just listened and am blown away. Congratulations- the harp sounds magnificent! Go Wurlitzer!

HBrock25
    Participant

Beautiful blog with great informational content. Mostly Certifications related topics are related and out & about really very good…

business liability insurance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies