Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI love Vivaldi!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGloria,
I just listened to the clips.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWow, HG, you have a lot going on!!
I’ve played some Mozart on harp, and I have a difficult time with the pieces.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHappy harping and performing!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThat’s great Kay!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThe last two sound complicating, Sid!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Harp Guy,
Which of the flute concertos is more difficult to play?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGloria,
Are there any YouTube videos of the music you’re learning?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSo like with all things in life, we can choose to overcome obstacles in a positive way…..
Christian,
This is good advice.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantLisa,
I found it, with your help.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantLisa,
I can’t find the website for this retreat.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBarbara,
I agree with you.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI only hug my harps.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWonderful news!
-
AuthorPosts