Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGood going, Kay!!
I’m not familiar with this piece.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<
> Actually, it’s a matter of a lack of spare time to learn/execute as opposed to having a fear of sewing.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDiane,
Thank you!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Kay!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Diane,
One thing that I’d like your opinion on is the width of a skirt/gown.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Shelby,
It’s great that you can sew!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Sherry!
I worry about stepping on the hem of my long skirts when I get up from the harp for a break or to leave the venue.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Kirsten,
I understand what you’re saying.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
I’m very happy to hear that you are feeling better!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDeb,
It’s wonderful to hear that you’ll be studying with Brandee!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBecause you are being paid yet don’t make your entire living in the harp world, I would call you a semi-professional.
Jer
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
So glad to hear that you’re feeling better!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI understand what you’re saying perfectly!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSaul,
Do you happen to have a photo of her (or a link to one) that you could post?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Shelby!
So glad to hear that things are going well for you!
-
AuthorPosts