harpcolumn

Electric Harp

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Electric Harp

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ken Ao
    Participant

Hi all, I’m currently looking for an electric harp. I’m actually looking at few brands, Camac, lyon & Healy and David Kortier. Anyone can provide some suggestion. Personally, I really like the Camac’s, but the price is so high, how about David Kortier’s harp? any one try it before? Thanks so much.

tony-morosco
    Participant

Never tried a Kortier electric myself, but I heard someone palying one a few weeks ago and sound wise it was nice.

I have a Camac and I love it. The wood ones are a bit heavy. The new DH Light is remarkably light and sounds great. I have tried the L&H and it is also perfectly fine. Lighter than the Camac wood, but I think heavier than the DH Light (by aprox 5 lbs , 2kg). They are all perfectly good harps, it is all about your preference and what is important to you. If weight is important than the DH Light is the way to go.

I just prefere the sound of the Camac electrics, but you really aren’t going to go wrong with any of them.

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Hi Ken,

I’m currently selling my Lyon and Healy Silhouette.

katerina
    Participant

Camac DHC. Super harp. I used to have LH Silhouette, and loved it very much, but recently tried DHC and understood that it is much better quality.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics

Recent Replies