Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Natalie!
I’ll try to see if I can figure out how to download a photo of it on this site.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Brook!
Watching Varvara’s performance of the piece on pedal harp leads me to think that it is quite difficult to execute.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantShe does a wonderful job dealing with what looks to be a very difficult piece, but I would have to agree with Carl that it is not ideal for the harp, in my opinion.
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBriggs!
Great to see you here again!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi D.G.
I play an FH36S in maple.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWonderful!!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDear Basel,
Sing the melodies in your mind or out loud, and if any of your music is memorized, practice it mentally. Go through the hand/pedal movements in the air as if your harp was with you.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Niina,
What a wonderful list!
How many hours a day do you have to practice to maintain all of this?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBasel!
Have you been able to go back to your home yet?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Kay!
I think that I have those Salzedo pieces in my stack of stuff…
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Diana,
Thanks for the input!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi everyone,
In case any of you want to learn “Minstrel’s Adieu” for lever harp, CC emailed me to let me know that it can be ordered through a music publisher out of the UK:
February 18, 2012 at 4:44 am in reply to: 40 strings enough for pedal harp (for lightweights) #104303Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI’m happy to hear that you love your new harp!
<> I know what you mean.
February 15, 2012 at 10:49 pm in reply to: 40 strings enough for pedal harp (for lightweights) #104301Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGreat news, Deb!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI appreciated the 17, particularly for its sound and size.
Will the value of the remaining 17’s owned by the public rise once they are no longer available for order, or will it be commensurate with other semi-grands that are still being manufactured?
Jerusha
-
AuthorPosts