Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
jennifer-buehler
MemberDoes it include lists of literature that’s age appropriate?
jennifer-buehler
MemberHoly Cow Vince!
jennifer-buehler
MemberIf you haven’t bought your harp yet I thought I’d point out that Sylvia Woods
December 7, 2007 at 12:48 pm in reply to: If I’ve only been playing harp for a year, is it likely that I can major in it? #163781jennifer-buehler
MemberI majored in music with little music background and in an instrument that I had never played before.
jennifer-buehler
MemberYou can outline the chord in your left hand on the quarter notes–1, 5, 8, 5.
jennifer-buehler
MemberBased on that definition, what about the arrangments of Sylvia Woods?
jennifer-buehler
MemberLook into a Harpsicle.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI would also suggest learning some theory.
jennifer-buehler
MemberWhat kind of harp do you have?
jennifer-buehler
MemberActually, the thread was on decorating for a luau but here’s a post about decorating for Christmas.
http://www.harpcolumn.com/forum/message-view?message_id=99006
Jennifer
jennifer-buehler
MemberIt seems to me that there has been a whole thread posted on this in the past.
jennifer-buehler
MemberCongrats!
jennifer-buehler
MemberI’ve heard some harpists say that they keep a tablecloth or throw rug to use as a drop cloth under them when they play.
jennifer-buehler
MemberWhile I think telling women that they can’t wear slacks is a bit ridiculous, it is reasonable to have some dress code.
jennifer-buehler
MemberPlaying repeated notes is difficult in any range of the harp.
-
AuthorPosts