Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
jennifer-buehler
MemberI second the recommendation for Harper Tasche’s books.
jennifer-buehler
MemberMy partner gigs regularly on her 20+ year old Troub.
jennifer-buehler
MemberThanks for the info!
jennifer-buehler
MemberLOL!
jennifer-buehler
MemberI don’t think they’re built anymore.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI always cash the check right away but let my customers know that it goes into an account that I rarely touch and will not touch the money until after the performance.
jennifer-buehler
MemberWell, I wear my ring all the time.
jennifer-buehler
MemberThe tension is very light but it has a sweet sound if you can avoid overplaying it.
jennifer-buehler
MemberIt may be visually confusing since it’s not red but yes you can.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI think you’re right Kathy.
jennifer-buehler
MemberStoney End has Loveland levers as their standard lever.
jennifer-buehler
MemberTalk with your teacher.
jennifer-buehler
MemberThanks I’ll chaeck those out!
jennifer-buehler
MemberI like her youtube videos too.
jennifer-buehler
MemberDoesn’t the midwest harp camp in Oklahoma include lever harp players?
-
AuthorPosts