Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI found my Amahl this weekend, and what I have is just the Intro, March and Shepherd’s Dance, not the whole thing.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI don’t know about the harp part, but somewhere, once upon a time, I had the score for all the instruments.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantTayce-I’ve got a handful of those 8 string harps, mid-east ones.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantDave,
Doyou have pictures you can share with all of us?
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantThere are surely harpists and harp teachers in Birmingham.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantShe did have an early model-I remember asking some Camac folks about the strap or stand or something she has, and they said they would need a picture of my harp to see if it’s the newer version that would need a different type of strap, or something like that.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantShannon,
that dog sounds more on top
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantShennandoah Univ. in VA.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantThis one song is very simple, but beautiful, as far as the melody goes.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantSometimes my dog will fuss if I’m in another room playing an instrument (she is limited to the den, laundry room, bathroom and kitchen), and so i’ll open the gate and let her wander in.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantOn Howard Bryan’s site I like the blue/gold contrast on the 23 CG, as well as the blue Egan.
Evangeline Williams
Participantspeaking of wardrobe, I dislike not being able to wear some jewelry while performing (especially back during my pageant days.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI’m 25, and
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantMy first teacher (who
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI’m in Wilmington, Delaware.
-
AuthorPosts