Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantHow exciting!
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantAs a music therapist, I think it’s great to see a harp book that could be used with folks with limited neuromuscular functioning.
September 24, 2006 at 2:51 am in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69542Evangeline Williams
ParticipantOkay, so much for the Camry, it got totaled.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantThanks for the suggestion!
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantImmaculata doesn’t have it’s own harp dept. anymore, and actually sold their old Wurlitzer in the past few years, but there are certainly plenty of harp instructors around, and West Chester Univ. nearby has a strong harp department, and Gloria Galante, the instructor, is trained in both Salzedo and French/Grandjany methods.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantKarin, I’d love!!! to see a picture!
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantThe fingernail issue has never been a problem for me.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI have had trouble finding urtex editions.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI started violin and piano when I was 3…using Suzuki and not having to worry about reading music.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI usually set the pedals as I would preset the levers, usually in the key of the piece.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantThere are also chromatic harps, cross strung harps and triple harps for those wanting more chromatics but not a pedal harp.
August 11, 2006 at 1:27 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69532Evangeline Williams
Participantcongrats on the sante fe!
August 8, 2006 at 9:19 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69530Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI tried out a toyota camry wagon (’94) sunday and it fit, although took more than one person to get it in because of some funny bar across the back.
August 4, 2006 at 1:26 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69523Evangeline Williams
ParticipantIt’s a website with lots of wagon info.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantAlmost all the time I prefer playing from fake books, or from piano music and reading the melody lines and chord symbols.
-
AuthorPosts