Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
diane-michaels
ParticipantI had a little fun
diane-michaels
ParticipantThanks, Elizabeth- I did crank out a couple of the middle section respellings on finale yesterday, and am using those b naturals at the end.
diane-michaels
ParticipantI think Four Seasons was showing a sheer “nightie” style dust cover at the last conference, but I don’t see one on their website.
diane-michaels
ParticipantThanks, Saul!
diane-michaels
ParticipantI just played it.
diane-michaels
ParticipantPits – yeah.
diane-michaels
ParticipantHow you look at either the strings or the music (what are you looking at specifically?) is the issue.
diane-michaels
ParticipantOh –
diane-michaels
ParticipantI’m looking at the piano/vocal (not an arrangement) and could play it as a solo from this part without making any changes – very harpable as written.
August 8, 2009 at 8:04 pm in reply to: Mchedelov – Variations on a theme of Paganini note question #151775diane-michaels
ParticipantThanks to Elizabeth Volpé Bligh, I have an answer:
July 18, 2009 at 1:42 pm in reply to: Mchedelov – Variations on a theme of Paganini note question #151774diane-michaels
ParticipantSorry, Zoraida – my thanks to you.
July 18, 2009 at 1:39 pm in reply to: Mchedelov – Variations on a theme of Paganini note question #151773diane-michaels
ParticipantThis is in the Cadenza – There is a chord with a fermata
diane-michaels
ParticipantStrength training for individual muscles (front, top and back of shoulder, for instance) + stretching are obvious, as stated above.
diane-michaels
ParticipantJuly 20 – 24, 2009 from 8:30-3:30 each day, the New Jersey Youth Symphony and the North Jersey Chapter of the American Haro Society present their 4th annual Summer Harp Camp in New Providence, NJ.
diane-michaels
ParticipantDear Basel-
I figured the best way to answer your question was to place an order – I know I did this in March and everything worked well, but wanted to think about your questions while placing a new order (pity me for having to buy more harp music!).
-
AuthorPosts