Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantoh no.. does that mean playing the harp will make me fat?
LOL.
thanks for sharing there are so many wonderful benefits to playing the harp beyond pure enjoyment.
deb-l
ParticipantBernard, I was under the assumption that the tonal colors were poetic metaphors for interpretations of sound, I had no idea there was a scientific basis related to frequency.
deb-l
ParticipantCarolan’s Receipt by Derek Bell is also a must have in my opinion.
deb-l
ParticipantJessica, I’d be interested in the deffinition of each.
deb-l
ParticipantI love truitt levers, they look terrific, very solid but not big and heavy looking.
deb-l
Participantthat’s a great way to describe it!
deb-l
Participantany idea where there’s a blog or a thread that explains the terminology for harp tone color?
deb-l
Participantmaybe bright has nothing to do with resonance or dwell?
deb-l
ParticipantSherry, I looked up pictures of a Wurlitzer C and they are drop dead gorgeous.
deb-l
ParticipantI wanted to add a note for closure.
deb-l
Participantif your interested in Celtic you might want to try a low tension harp with closer string spacing as well.
deb-l
ParticipantHannes, does this mean you finished building your Limerick?
deb-l
Participantthanks Hannes, I agree I’d rather start with a good quality 26 string than a lower quality with more strings.
deb-l
Participantdeb-l
ParticipantMichael, parrots pose problems harp or no harp!
-
AuthorPosts