Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participant69 inches??
deb-l
ParticipantShelby, I know those harp renter worries!
deb-l
ParticipantHow do you know what your dream harp is unless you’ve played it for a while?
deb-l
Participantit was a little different for me, when I decided I tortured myself without a harp long enough I took the day off from work and drove straight to Harp Connection.
deb-l
Participantcogratulations Leslie!!
deb-l
ParticipantRachel, I love playing Cecile Corbel’s music.
deb-l
Participantharmonics.
deb-l
ParticipantThere are the pieces I know better than to even try, Debussy Claire de Lune and Ortiz’s more advanced pieces, that I just take out and look at and scheme maybe someday.
deb-l
ParticipantNataliana – but I’ll get it, it will just take a while of learning bit by bit.
August 25, 2010 at 12:06 am in reply to: Valse des Ondines – Cecile Corbel – my latest song addiction #157947deb-l
ParticipantHelen, do you use Cecile Corbel’s fingering when she does the ornamentation of repeatedly plucking the A string in the first part of Valse de Ondines all with the second finger?
deb-l
Participantthanks Gloria, the accident was a real eye opener not to take things for granted, every day is a gift.
deb-l
Participantshortly after I posted a flip response to this thread, I was in a bad car accident.
deb-l
Participantthanks Natty.
deb-l
ParticipantImmortal Melodies has scores for violin, cello, viola, whistle, bodran, etc.
deb-l
Participantthank you Karen that was a very clear explanation.
-
AuthorPosts