Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participanthere’s a thread that talks about bright and warm tone, maybe this will help
There are plenty of other places you could get an L&H if that is what you want.
deb-l
ParticipantI’m sorry Ms Lofty, my mistake, on the Bounty program, Salvi will take both the L&H and Salvi and L&H only takes L&H for trade ins towards pedal harps.
deb-l
Participantthanks for mentioning that Brook.
deb-l
Participantthat’s quite a jump from a 22 mid-east…lucky girl.
deb-l
ParticipantAlex said they can make Ana’s for lighter tension stringing for people for people who want that.
deb-l
Participantthat makes more sense Barbara.
deb-l
ParticipantKen, it’s hard to find good sound clips of the Livia, this lady plays a Livia in case you want to have a listen before driving to Indiana.
deb-l
Participantthanks Tony, I meant Pirastro not Pirazzi strings, think I’m just looking for an excuse to get my favorite strings on there.
deb-l
ParticipantKen, I think I must have odd taste because you don’t hear anyone else going on about the Livia.
deb-l
Participantyes you are right, not an early instrument, thanks for correcting me.
deb-l
Participantsounds like everyone had a wonderful Christmas, enjoy the rest of the holiday week.
deb-l
Participanthi Sherry, well the blizzard has arrived here in CT.
deb-l
Participanthi Ken, I don’t think Therese Honey has an Egan, she plays a Dusty and a Campbell harp.
deb-l
ParticipantI had a harpy Christmas, hope everyone else did too.
deb-l
ParticipantLibba, if you could get a string chart for the harp that would be the best and easiest way to get the right strings.
-
AuthorPosts