Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantSabrina, do share with us your happiness when you get it. I love a story with a happy ending. congratulations.
deb-l
ParticipantCarl and Tony, you made me laugh out loud!
deb-l
ParticipantVirginia harp center has a used Ogden for 2,000 right now in their Virginia store.
March 14, 2012 at 4:32 pm in reply to: Where is your harp taking you? What tangents have you found too good to resist. #156122deb-l
Participantgreat topic!
deb-l
Participanthi there,
I picked the bubinga based on the recordings, I think it’s fine to choose that way.
deb-l
Participant20 years old, 19 strings, not much range, probably not well cared for, maker unknown (pakastani?)
deb-l
ParticipantVirginia harp center had two 85ps that were traded in recently, that they resold for 8,500 and 9,500.
deb-l
Participanthi Diana, You’ve offered me good advise before, and our tastes are very similar.
deb-l
Participantjust want to add, that when this began, there was a different dollar amount I was working with, and the expectation that I could have both, a lever harp and a pedal harp.
deb-l
Participanthi Diana, I see you found my ‘I almost got a pedal harp’ thread
deb-l
ParticipantKate, I’ve watched that video many times and long to play it one day, but am a long ways from it now!
deb-l
ParticipantI’m enjoying it very much Maria.
deb-l
Participantthere’s nothing like an FH36S, you won’t regret it and you’ll have it for life.
deb-l
Participanthi J, what is your favorite so far?
deb-l
Participantthanks for checking it out Carl, funny how the ‘seller’ ended the listing right around the time your contact asked to see the harp, and it sounds as though she expected him to pay for it first because she is in Spain and can’t be reached? (don’t worry there’s a money back guarantee..ha!)
-
AuthorPosts