Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantthanks Randal!
deb-l
Participantcongratulations!
deb-l
Participantthat looks like a very entertaining book Patricia.
deb-l
ParticipantI know I should know this but what exactly is busking?
Anyway I am going to start ballet, and pretty psyched about it too.
deb-l
ParticipantI’m working on Bernard Andres Pavane and Muscade.
deb-l
Participantgood point Patricia, thanks I need to keep my feet on the ground.
deb-l
Participanthi Andee, I don’t really need anything either, but when the going gets tough and I have money in my pocket, I go shopping.. and lately all I like to shop for is harp stuff!
deb-l
ParticipantPeople tend to think that pedal harpists take the instrument more seriously when in fact there is just as much skill (just a different kind) in playing a mid sized lever harp well.
deb-l
ParticipantPlaying folk harp with other instruments I’ve done and enjoyed, at one
time I played the flute, viola, mandolin, harp concurrently, and it was very enjoyable. Cello is such a beautiful instrument, learning it as an adult takes a great deal of time and effort.deb-l
ParticipantI think Muscade sounds Spanish, or did you mean Pistache sounded Spanish to you?
deb-l
Participantyou’re at least one instrument ahead of me Jessica, lets see, harp, guitar and banjo I think?
deb-l
ParticipantPistache is a very cool song Briggsie!
deb-l
Participantmy next dream harp.. DHC Blue Light, yep.
deb-l
Participanthi Elizabeth, I’m glad you posted this I had no idea the phosphor-bronze cores were so touchy.
deb-l
Participanthi Elizabeth,
-
AuthorPosts