Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantthats great Sherry, sorry for assuming otherwise.
deb-l
Participantthe listing has ended, no longer available by seller..
deb-l
Participantthat’s good Sherry, frankly I thought it was a plea for others to donate cash to restore your harp.
March 5, 2012 at 12:33 pm in reply to: Buying, Repairing, and Restoring an old Venus Classic #104369deb-l
ParticipantSherry, your plans keep getting thwarted because you are not working and making an income. If you want to understand why people can’t afford to buy a pedal harp and rent it to you for cheap get a full time job to help you understand why people can’t afford to throw pedal harps your way.
deb-l
Participantthanks Gretchen, I listened to the clips on his website. I like his Christian arrangements a lot.
deb-l
Participantits a good thing Sherry when we realize we already have what we need to be happy, congratulations.
March 1, 2012 at 11:49 pm in reply to: : “finger placement” concept: questions not often asked? #156355deb-l
ParticipantSam, the way I see it, you need lots of training in classical harp technique for pedal harp and for classical harp in general.
deb-l
Participantbidding is up to 2,175, and the real bidding doesn’t happen till the very end..
deb-l
Participantthanks Carl!
March 1, 2012 at 1:36 am in reply to: : “finger placement” concept: questions not often asked? #156347deb-l
ParticipantSam, even ‘folkies’ benefit from good finger placement.
deb-l
Participantseller also has a 14 day money back guarantee.
deb-l
Participantthanks Harpkat, it has a very distinctive sound.
deb-l
Participantcan’t pick one, but managed to cut list to three, Blind Mary, Fairwell to Music and Eleanor Plunket
deb-l
ParticipantI preferred
deb-l
Participantnot knowing anything about paraguayan harps, I would pay for a lesson with the paraguayan harp teacher mentioned in your last thread and ask him.
-
AuthorPosts