Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberI am in such total awe of anybody who can play a gig from memory.
November 9, 2010 at 4:53 am in reply to: Conrad Susa’s Carols & Lullabies/Christmas in the Southwest #145006David Ice
MemberI’ve done about three or four of them.
David Ice
MemberPlease bear in mind that the video and audio are highly compressed on YouTube, and to judge the sound quality by a YouTube video is immensely unfair, not only to yourself, but also to the harp manufacturers.
David Ice
MemberWhew…at this point I couldn’t possibly consider doing anything like that until after the first of the year.
David Ice
MemberI guess it’s a matter of making yourself known to the organization and letting them know that your’e interested and available to for a REASONABLE concert schedule/season.
David Ice
MemberAll my harp friends keep saying we all need to pool our stories and all write the Ultimate Harp Wedding stories book….or do it online. the “wedding of the week” or something!
David Ice
Member@ Tony
I saw the show BOMBAY DREAMS in London.
David Ice
MemberDear Delaine,
I’m totally shocked and saddened beyond words.
David Ice
MemberI agree with Catherine.
David Ice
MemberThanks for the info….I’m playing Swan Lake Suite 1 on Tuesday.
And a big “brava” to the Trocs!
David Ice
MemberCarl, I can agree with you on Ariadne auf Naxos……I was supposed to play it on ONE harp, reading two different scores simultaneously.
David Ice
MemberI agree with that one……there’s more black ink than white paper on those two pages!
David Ice
Member/In the cheese section at the grand opening of a new Safeway supermarket.
David Ice
MemberI had a situation like that a few years ago.
David Ice
MemberThanks!
-
AuthorPosts