Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberHi Sherry,
You basically have to feel it.
David Ice
MemberI’ve heard rumblings for several years about this sort of thing…..plywood, bad steel, etc.
David Ice
MemberThanks, Cathering.
David Ice
MemberThanks, Barbara…I’m off now to the rehearsal.
David Ice
MemberThanks for all the sympathies, folks….I really appreciate it.
David Ice
MemberCarl, I think you’re 100% right.
David Ice
MemberIt is worth the money to check with a qualified physical therapist to help you learn now to properly load/unload a harp into a vehicle.
David Ice
MemberI recorded that on my Venus Aria High Technology Harp.
David Ice
Member@ Rod Wagoner
David Ice
MemberThanks for the kind responses.
David Ice
MemberKay,
One never knows where one will find spiritual meaning or a Christmas Carol.
David Ice
MemberYou put your left foot in….take your left foot out.
David Ice
MemberBless you for doing the Harpo Marx transcription!
David Ice
MemberHi Deb,
I had enforced piano lessons as a child, and violin lessons up to 8th grade.
David Ice
Member@ Saul
I often do the DANCE OF THE SEVEN DWARVES….it usually clears the room and the sinuses.
-
AuthorPosts