Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberI was very impressed with the overall production.
David Ice
MemberTula, believe it or not, I did use that song for a mock wedding!
David Ice
MemberLOL!
David Ice
MemberIf they interviewed me it would be the for the cartoon before the feature film!
I’m up and healing well….I can drive, walk, and do everything except move harps!
David Ice
MemberThanks for the kind words, Karen.
David Ice
MemberKreig,
I laughed out loud when I read your post.
David Ice
MemberI recently sold some camera equipment on Ebay.
David Ice
MemberMy two Venus HT (High Technology) harps were recently regulated and had the wires changed (and are 3 and 4 years old, respectively.)
David Ice
MemberHas Bob Maxwell been interviewed on video yet?
David Ice
MemberOh Barbara, I’m so glad for you!!!!
David Ice
MemberWow, you guys are all GREAT!
David Ice
MemberAh—-and then somebody opens a door or a window, and you’re out of tune again….
David Ice
MemberEnjoy, and play, and play and enjoy!
\\
David Ice
MemberTons ‘o thanks, Laura!!! Now, to just get my hands on the part…..
Dave Ice
David Ice
MemberI once got a rental part for A CHORUS LINE and I was astounded that some earlier harpist had written–in RED INK–on the cover, in so many words:
” Please do not erase the pedal markings and other markings in this part.
-
AuthorPosts