Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Christian Frederick
ParticipantI withdraw my comment “Kathy…thanks for speaking up”.
It’s beginning to sound like she listens too much to Sean Hannity.
I prefer Carol Burnett reruns, and I only look at “new music” from an artistic level, not political paranoia.
Christian Frederick
ParticipantHere is a youtube clip that someone posted once before on harpcolumn.com. I think “The Recital” is better than ANYTHING I’ve ever heard in the “New Music” category at WHC conferences.
Christian Frederick
ParticipantKathy…. thanks for speaking up. The worst so-called harp music I’ve ever heard, and offensive to my musicality has been “world premiers” at WHC conventions.
My question… I read that Suzanne McDonald is the “artistic director”. She is a world class harpist and harp teacher. Why is it that every time I hear this offensive harp music, Suzanne McDonald is the artistic director? Is this from the dark side?
Christian Frederick
ParticipantThanks Jerusha… video coming in September! I’m going to take a whole week of vacation off from work next month and edit video.
Christian Frederick
ParticipantWow… that’s freaking big. Thanks Brandee, Carl, etl. al.
This was test… but now you know what the inside of my home looks like.
Christian Frederick
Participant
Christian Frederick
Participant>
Christian Frederick
ParticipantOK… now I’m going to have a glass of red wine and go to bed.
One thing I’ve learned….. many business applications (such as my company’s employee portal, do not talk well to Mac. Maybe that is also the problem here.
Christian Frederick
Participantjavascript:void(0);
Christian Frederick
ParticipantOK … I need help.
I uploaded to photobucket… then what?
Christian Frederick
ParticipantChristian Frederick
Participantand on top of that… every thing converted to German, Polish, or some other language other than English. At least if it was sign language (I was a Special Ed major-Deaf Education), I would understand it.
This is sooooooo frustrating.
Christian Frederick
ParticipantNo… that didn’t work. I didn’t know it would be so freaking hard.
Christian Frederick
ParticipantDavid… that’s great.
I’m getting ready to put my house on the market and move to a high-rise condo. Maybe now you can visit and help move my grand piano!
I’m really happy your surgery was successful! I can’t even imagine having chronic pain…….
-
AuthorPosts