Christian Frederick

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 181 through 182 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: playing barefoot? #144945
    Christian Frederick
    Participant

    It’s been awhile….

    I just got back from a wonderful long weekend in Las Vegas, mainly to attend the Barbra Streisand Concert.

    For the second act, Ms. Streisand sang her first number, then took her shoes off and performed the entire second act plus two encores barefoot! So…. this proves my point. Obviously, in 2006 now, Barbra felt she could do a better job by breaking the rules.

    Does this mean that those of us who embrace change for the better, such as Ms. Streisand and a few brave souls in this thread are on the left? And those that are stuck with “The Way We Were”, resistant to change, are on the right?

    in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69492
    Christian Frederick
    Participant

    Hi Mary Ellen,

    I have the Quest with the big cool console. It looks soo cool, but I totally regret buying that mini-van. The console sticks out where my right knee usually rests, and the front seat is pushed up so there is no room for a 6’3″ big guy. Although the Quest is made in the USA, it’s obvious it is designed by short little Japanese people. This was a huge mistake for me….and now I long for that wonderful ’96 Dodge Grand Caravan. As a tall person, I learned the expensive mistake to never buy a Japanese car again.

    Best Wishes….I think the Chrysler/Dodge Grand Caravan is the wisest choice.

Viewing 2 posts - 181 through 182 (of 182 total)