Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
carl-swanson
ParticipantA couple of thoughts…I’m practicing again now after a 3 year hiatus(that’s
right. 3 years of no playing!), so I had to start developing calluses from
scratch.carl-swanson
ParticipantI don’t know what it’s going to take to convince you to start working with a
teacher!carl-swanson
ParticipantMaybe summer break is a good time to deal with this.
carl-swanson
ParticipantWikingerfahrt?
carl-swanson
ParticipantWhat’s worse than one out-of-tune harp……..?
carl-swanson
ParticipantSteve- Most of the professional harpists who bought one of my harps sold
something else in order to buy mine.carl-swanson
ParticipantThank you for asking about Swanson harps.
carl-swanson
ParticipantI agree pretty much with Jim.
carl-swanson
ParticipantImprovements??
carl-swanson
ParticipantAre you working with a teacher??
carl-swanson
ParticipantDon’t overlook Renie’s Method for the Harp.
carl-swanson
ParticipantAnton- Those were some great ideas for memorizing music.
carl-swanson
ParticipantThe (heated) discussions are about differences between the Salzedo and
carl-swanson
ParticipantIs that the sound of a bomb going off that I hear???!!!
carl-swanson
ParticipantSaul- What exactly do you mean by a great hoax?
-
AuthorPosts