Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
carl-swanson
ParticipantPHILISTINE!!!
carl-swanson
ParticipantIt’s funny Saul.
carl-swanson
ParticipantJeralee- I agree with everything you said, and I do the same things too.
carl-swanson
ParticipantSeveral years ago(at St. Paul Minnesota), I was one of the judges for the Ann
Adams awards.
carl-swanson
ParticipantWell Steve- You DID say you wanted to study in france!
carl-swanson
ParticipantBy the way Steve- Ann Marie’s post just after mine says”I died laughing.
carl-swanson
ParticipantI couldn’t disagree more with Edna Philips’ attitude about etudes.
carl-swanson
ParticipantSea Wolf??…
carl-swanson
ParticipantCher Steve- a l’age de 15 ans, tu n’as rien a craindre.
carl-swanson
ParticipantBurnishing is done when you want a very, VERY shiny surface to the gold.
carl-swanson
ParticipantThis is the first time in perhaps two weeks that I have checked this thread.
Holy Christmas!
carl-swanson
ParticipantI forgot to mention that my own Swanson Harps use a combination of oil and
water gilding too.
carl-swanson
ParticipantIt’s so nice to hear some intelligent conversation about gilding from harpists.
They usually have no idea how it’s applied or how delicate it is.
carl-swanson
ParticipantDon’t even THINK of cleaning it yourself.
carl-swanson
ParticipantI think Jeralee is on the right track.
-
AuthorPosts