Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
carl-swanson
ParticipantCorrection. There were three Americans there my first and second year.
carl-swanson
ParticipantI’ve read with some amusement Steve’s original posting(which I discovered
when someone else who had readSeptember 24, 2005 at 4:00 am in reply to: Repertoire that is too difficult for the student!!! #88985carl-swanson
ParticipantI haven’t been on here in months, and I have just read with some amusement
some of the responses.
carl-swanson
ParticipantI agree Jim that a certification program would go a long way to avoid
hideously underqualified people from teaching.
carl-swanson
ParticipantThanks Evangeline, but
carl-swanson
ParticipantJim- I didn’t know that about Lucy Lewis.
carl-swanson
ParticipantWell congratulations Saul!
July 17, 2005 at 4:00 am in reply to: scholarship for international student in U.S./ study in Germany #167300carl-swanson
ParticipantI believe that in most, if not all, American schools and Universities,
scholarship money is reserved for American students.carl-swanson
ParticipantLike I said, it depends on which side of the fence one stands….
carl-swanson
ParticipantEvangeline- What
carl-swanson
ParticipantSaul- I can’t answer all of the questions you posed, but here is what I know
about some of them.
carl-swanson
ParticipantDon- Thank you so much for telling me about that film.
carl-swanson
ParticipantAnita- Your question is a good one.
carl-swanson
ParticipantFor Pete’s sake!! Doesn’t anyone have the guts to stir up the hornets nest???
Are we really going to pass up this wonderful opportunity for a real knock-
down, drag-’em-out brawl??carl-swanson
ParticipantI can’t stop laughing!
-
AuthorPosts