Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
brenda-lee
ParticipantHi Everyone~ Is anyone as concerned as I am about finding gas on the way up to Asheville?
brenda-lee
ParticipantHi Sarah, I did look at the Aziliz on line, but I haven’t had the chance to hear one yet.
brenda-lee
ParticipantHi~ I just talked to Jeff and he will have the nightingales at the Southeastern Harp Weekend where I will be.
brenda-lee
ParticipantThank you!
brenda-lee
ParticipantThank you, everyone for suggesting the Nightingale.
brenda-lee
ParticipantThank you, Ann.
brenda-lee
ParticipantI used to have a Subaru Forester and loved it. It was spacious in the back and the ceiling was high. I wish I’d never sold it. It was great on gas, too. The Toyota Highlander is plenty large for a harp and it comes in a hybrid.
brenda-lee
ParticipantI didn’t know Roadrunners were real either.
brenda-lee
ParticipantHas anyone with single sided deafness ever used a pickup in one ear to hear what sounds are coming from his/her harp?
brenda-lee
ParticipantHi Joanna,
brenda-lee
ParticipantHi Audrey,
brenda-lee
ParticipantI’m going, too!brenda-lee
ParticipantHi Fairy,
-
AuthorPosts