Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
brenda-lee
ParticipantThank you, Audry.
brenda-lee
ParticipantThank you, everyone, for your input on the stage fright.
brenda-lee
ParticipantHi Helen,
brenda-lee
ParticipantPippin~You’re never too old to enjoy a challenge. I attended a harp conference recently and there were several women there in their 80s who had only been playing for about 2 years. They played better than I did and
brenda-lee
ParticipantThe real joke here is the name of the comic strip…Rhymes with Orange.
brenda-lee
ParticipantHi Becky, I loved the vendor hall, too.
brenda-lee
ParticipantHi Jenny~ I have a beautiful 35 string harp by Robert Cunnigham at home, but this weekend I bought a 27 string lap harp from Timothy Harps.
brenda-lee
ParticipantI just attended the Southeastern Harp Weekend in Asheville, NC and played for the first time a harp made by Timothy Harps.
brenda-lee
ParticipantHi Louise,
brenda-lee
ParticipantOh, thank you, William.
brenda-lee
ParticipantHi Elizabeth~ I’ve visited Vancouver briefly enroute to Victoria. I thought the whole area was enchanting.
brenda-lee
ParticipantLouise, thank you for your input. I flew out to Bountiful a few months ago and fell in love with. I even wrote off to a few chambers for relocation information. I am LDS so that made it even more of a cool experience for me. I visited Logan, SLC, Sundance (rode the chair lift up) and went in the Bountiful Temple. I LOVED the climate even though it was a little dry. I was impressed with BYU and the entire Provo area. Yes, I need to look into this one some more. I am an avid hiker and love to ski. I know, too, that there is an active harp community in Utah.
brenda-lee
ParticipantThank you~that’s a good suggestion.
brenda-lee
ParticipantThanks, Jerusha, A friend of mine was a psychiatrist in New Zealand for a while.
brenda-lee
ParticipantHaha, you’re a hoot.
-
AuthorPosts