Who’s going??

I can’t wait!

~Becky

Participant
    Kelly R on #162515

I’m going, and I can’t wait either 🙂

Participant
    kathy-chanik on #162516

I’m also going, and I’m really looking forward to studying with Janet Harbison, who is just a phenomenal harpist, and the teacher of Grainne Hambly and Michael Rooney-Kathy Chanik.

Participant
    barbara-brundage on #162517

Hey, Kathy, I’m hoping to stop in the exhibit on Fri. Will you be there then?

Participant
    Sherj DeSantis on #162518

So am I!!! Or maybe I should say, so are we. My mother, me, and girlfriend Donna have gotten a room together and I can’t wait. I’m not sure which class I am looking forward to most. I went to Beginning In The Middle, just for the Friday night concert and it was phenominal, so

Participant
    kathy-chanik on #162519

Yes, Barbara-I’ll be there Friday!

Participant
    barbara-brundage on #162520

Yes, it does sound interesting, but unfortunately I’ll be up there on other business, so I just have time to stop in and look at harps for bit. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Participant
    brenda-lee on #162521
    I’m going, too!
    Participant
    unknown-user on #162522

Just wanted to bring this thread back up “to the top” – as the event is next weekend (oct 10-12)… Here’s the website in case anyone would like more information… Apparently – really big shopping opportunity! Enjoy! Kind regards William

http://www.southeasternharps.com/SEHW/Home.html

Participant
    brenda-lee on #162523

Hi Everyone~ Is anyone as concerned as I am about finding gas on the way up to Asheville?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.