harpcolumn

Southeastern Harp Weekend in Asheville

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists Southeastern Harp Weekend in Asheville

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    unknown-user
    Participant

Who’s going??

I can’t wait!

~Becky

Kelly R
    Participant

I’m going, and I can’t wait either 🙂

kathy-chanik
    Participant

I’m also going, and I’m really looking forward to studying with Janet Harbison, who is just a phenomenal harpist, and the teacher of Grainne Hambly and Michael Rooney-Kathy Chanik.

barbara-brundage
    Participant

Hey, Kathy, I’m hoping to stop in the exhibit on Fri. Will you be there then?

Sherj DeSantis
    Participant

So am I!!! Or maybe I should say, so are we. My mother, me, and girlfriend Donna have gotten a room together and I can’t wait. I’m not sure which class I am looking forward to most. I went to Beginning In The Middle, just for the Friday night concert and it was phenominal, so

kathy-chanik
    Participant

Yes, Barbara-I’ll be there Friday!

barbara-brundage
    Participant

Yes, it does sound interesting, but unfortunately I’ll be up there on other business, so I just have time to stop in and look at harps for bit. Looking forward to seeing you again!

brenda-lee
    Participant
    I’m going, too!
    unknown-user
    Participant

Just wanted to bring this thread back up “to the top” – as the event is next weekend (oct 10-12)… Here’s the website in case anyone would like more information… Apparently – really big shopping opportunity! Enjoy! Kind regards William

http://www.southeasternharps.com/SEHW/Home.html

brenda-lee
    Participant

Hi Everyone~ Is anyone as concerned as I am about finding gas on the way up to Asheville?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies