Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
brenda-lee
ParticipantI am in the process of ordering a Legend now.
brenda-lee
ParticipantWhen you say “painted” do you mean a different color other than black?
brenda-lee
ParticipantDeb, I bought a 35 string Cunningham about 13 years ago and it still sounds absolutely beautiful.
brenda-lee
ParticipantI bought a Cunningham harp about 10 years ago and I still LOVE it.
brenda-lee
ParticipantSCAM! Everytime I list something to sell on Craigslist, I get a few scammers with the same approach.
brenda-lee
ParticipantHello Everyone~ I just went to an Anglican church for the first time and the choir sang “How Deep the Father’s Love for Us.”
brenda-lee
ParticipantYes, they are expensive, but we’re all worth it!!!!
brenda-lee
ParticipantHi Saul,
brenda-lee
ParticipantI just had a small, 27 string harp made my Timothy Harps.
brenda-lee
ParticipantBack in the late 70’s I went to a popular disco in Atlanta, Georgia.
brenda-lee
ParticipantEverything will be perfected in heaven, so no bad strings, trembling fingers or bad hair days.
brenda-lee
ParticipantThat is really a great suggestion.
brenda-lee
ParticipantThanks, Pat.
brenda-lee
ParticipantHi Audry,
brenda-lee
ParticipantIT’S OVER! O.K, for anyone interested in how my “big first performance” went, here it is.
-
AuthorPosts