Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI think a lot of people don’t understand what tone deafness is, and that’s a big part of the problem.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI picked up some Alaska Piks today at my local music store.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantYou should have seen me, when my hubby was putting the finishing touches on my wire harp.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI had the same experience as a fan of folk/traditional music when I was a kid.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantIt sounds rather nice, actually.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantMy lever harp shudders at the very thought!
Speaking of which, it’s interesting, but I’m already noticing an automatic difference in how I put my hands on each harp.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantOh Lord…my cat does that too!
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantCongratulations!
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI know someone who plays one of those electric harps.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantThe big question with a Paki is “will it be playable”?
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantIf it said “rosewood” and “carved,” it’s a Pakistani.
If you can describe the other harp you were interested in, maybe we can help you figure out what it was. Was there anything distinctive about it?
Karen, I can’t think of why the Woods DVD wouldn’t play in your machine.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantOne possible concern with the Sylvia Woods DVD…I think it may be region 1 only (I don’t have my copy anymore, so I can’t check).
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI’d caution you against the “it doesn’t look too difficult” kind of thinking.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantRe the Alaska Piks…they do require some nail to hold them on.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantLiam and I both have Dreamsingers (I have a new Bard.
-
AuthorPosts